Head to Greece with this guacamole! Full of feta cheese, onion, cucumber, olives and tomato, this guac tastes like a fresh Greek Salad. Serve with warm pita bread for a flavorful, festive snack!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1/4 c. Red onion, diced
- 1/4 c. Cucumber, diced
- 2 T. Black olives, sliced
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/4 t. Oregano, dried
- Salt, to taste
- Pepperoncini, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add feta cheese, tomato, onion, cucumber, olives, olive oil and oregano to guacamole mixture and salt to taste.
- Optional: Garnish with a pepperoncini.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!