Fresh and flavorful, this simple guacamole made with crunchy cucumber and mint is the perfect appetizer for a dinner on the patio! Pair with a crostini, baked tortilla chip or jicama for tasty goodness!
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cucumber
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped (remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 1/4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- In a medium bowl mash the avocados with a fork without making it completely pure. Add cucumber, tomatoes, onion, chili, mint. Add the juice of lemon, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Mix gently and serve.