Fresh tomatillos, avocado and mango are blended together in this guacamole with red onions, cilantro and Serrano peppers to create a dip, side dish or topping. Add queso fresco before serving and enjoy.
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. tomatillos, finely chopped
- 1 c. fresh mango, peeled & diced small
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatillos, mangoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeños, lime juice, and salt until well combined. Top with queso fresco.