- Avocado Mint Pesto:
- 3/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. fresh mint leaves
- 2 ea. flour tortilla wraps
- 1-1/2 c. steak, cooked and sliced
- 1 c. spinach or mixed greens
- Put all the ingredients for the avocado mint pesto into the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Lay out each tortilla and evenly distribute the spinach or mixed greens. Then, do the same with the cooked, sliced steak.
- Spread the avocado mint pesto evenly over the steak.
- between the two wraps and then top with half of the spinach or mixed greens. Roll the wrap, burrito-style, and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!