- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 6 ea. garlic cloves, roasted & peeled
- 1 ea. medium Yukon gold potato, peeled, diced small, & roasted
- 2 ea. tomatoes, small dice
- 1 ea. carrot, peeled & finely diced
- 1 ea. shallot, minced
- 1/2 c. prepared cilantro & lime pesto
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 ea. Irish soda bread bowl
- 2 oz. Dubliner Irish white cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with roasted garlic to desired consistency.
- Fold in roasted potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, shallots, and cilantro pesto until well combined; season with salt and pepper.
- Slice off the top crust and scoop out the center of the Irish Soda Bread. Fill bread bowl with guacamole and top with cheese.