- 4 ea Avocados from Mexico, seeded, peeled
- 1 T. Lime juice, fresh
- 1/4 t. Kosher salt
- 2 T. Red onion, minced
- 1 T. Jalapeño, fresh, seeded, minced
- 1 + 1/2 c. Roma tomato, small, fresh, diced
- 2 T. Cilantro, fresh, fine chopped
- 1/4 c. Hot Cheetos, crushed
- 1/4 c. Sour cream, prepared
- 2 ea Plastic toy spiders
- Remove stem from avocado.
- Cut avocado in half from top to bottom.
- Twist one half of the avocado and pull two halves apart.
- Remove pit from avocado.
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocado and place into a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently mash the avocados with lime juice and salt.
- Gently fold in onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Transfer guacamole to a clean container.
- Place hot Cheetos around the edges of the guacamole dip.
- Place sour cream in a pastry bag, using a small fine tip.
- Decorate spider webs on top, using a toothpick to fine tune and spread webs.
- Place plastic spider onto the spider web as desired.
- Serve as needed with tortilla chips and veggies.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!