- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. tomatoes, cored & diced small
- 1 ea. white onion, small dice
- 1 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 c. parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 4 T. avocado oil
- 2 T. chili oil
- 1 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. ground guajillo chile
- Lime juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, onions, cilantro, parsley, garlic, avocado oil, chili oil, dried oregano, and ground guajillo chile until well combined. Add lime juice to taste; season with salt and pepper.