Topped with fresh cheese, this simple yet flavorful guacamole is a go-to appetizer for any party or family gathering! With a kick of jalapeño and dash of cilantro, it will spice up any party!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped (remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 1/4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- In a medium bowl mash avocados with a fork without making it completely pure. Add the tomato, onion, chile, cilantro. Add the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Mix gently, sprinkle with the cheese and serve.