- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/4 lb. smoked mussels, roughly chopped (1 lb. with shells)
- 2 ea. ears of corn, grilled & kernels removed
- 1 ea. red onion, small dice
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, finely diced
- 1/4 ea. bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in mussels, corn, onions, chiles, cilantro, and lime juice until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.