Cilantro salt and Aleppo pepper are two small ingredients that change the face of guacamole! Simple and delicious, mix, grab a chip and enjoy!
- 6 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 T. crushed Aleppo pepper
- Lime juice to taste
- Cilantro salt to taste
- Cilantro Salt:
- 1 c. salt
- 1 c. cilantro
- Cilantro Salt: In a food processor, add salt and cilantro; pulse until cilantro is fully incorporated in the salt.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in in Aleppo pepper, lime juice, and cilantro salt until well combined.