- 8 ea. eggs, beaten
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 c. red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. corn
- 1 c. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1/4 t. salt
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onions and corn for 3 minutes until tender.
- Add in beaten eggs; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add in cheese; cook for 3 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and gently fold in avocados.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!