- 4 ea. turkey bacon strips, cooked
- 2 ea. slices whole grain bread
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. tomato, sliced
- 2 t. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast your bread in a toaster to desired crispiness. Then, drizzle each slice with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Evenly distribute the avocado mash between the 2 slices of toast.
- Add 2 slices turkey bacon and half the tomato slices to each piece of avocado toast.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!