- 5 ea. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, roasted & minced
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/3 ea. onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 c. black-eyed peas, cooked
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. red chili pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in mascarpone cheese, black-eyed peas, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro and chili pepper flakes until well combined. Season with salt to taste and serve.