- 1 ea. bolillo roll, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 ea. small canned chipotle pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. refried black beans
- 1/2 c. Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 c. salsa
- Finely chop the chipotle pepper and stir it into the mashed avocado. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler to 500°F. Toast the roll halves under the broiler until lightly brown. Remove from oven.
- Then top each roll half with black beans, then cheese.
- Set the roll haves on a pan covered in foil and place under the broiler until cheese is melted and starting to brown in spots, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Serve molletes with salsa and avocado chipotle spread on the side as a dip.