Surrounded by cheese-covered tortillas and filled with black beans, cheddar cheese, sour cream, creamy avocado, and drizzled with enchilada sauce, this guacamole will top any enchilada dish you've ever tasted. Simply tear off a piece of tortilla and dig in!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 ea. Flour tortillas
- 1/2 c. Black beans, canned, drained
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 T. Enchilada sauce
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Sour cream
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Cut tortillas in half. Sprinkle with cheese and warm in the microwave.
- Place tortillas around the perimeter of the bowl, cheese side facing in.
- In another small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Stir black beans into guacamole mixture.
- Scoop guacamole into center of bowl with tortillas.
- Drizzle with enchilada sauce and garnish with cilantro.