If you are looking for a savory and satisfying guacamole, you will love this one! Full of bacon, blue cheese, garlic, Serrano chiles and more, it will hit the spot with your favorite chip! Consider adding it to a salad with chicken or beef for a scrumptious meal!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 4 ea. slices of bacon, cooked & roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 ea. red onion, small dice
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/2 ea. Serrano chile, seeded & minced
- 1-2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1 ea. bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in bacon, blue cheese, onions, garlic, jalapeños, Serrano chiles, lime juice and cilantro until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.