- 4 pieces multigrain bread
- 3 slices mozzarella
- 2 tbsp store bought pesto
- 3 slices fresh basil
- 4 ripe Avocados From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- 1 tsp jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Spread guacamole made with Avocados From Mexico on 2 pieces multigrain bread. Add, mozzarella, pesto and fresh basil.
- Top with 2 more slices of bread and press lightly to compress.
- Heat sandwiches in large nonstick pan over medium heat until both sides are crispy & golden. Serve warm and enjoy.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!