- 2 ea. medium flour tortillas
- 6 oz. smoked salmon, sliced thick
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 2/3 c. baby kale
- 1/2 c. carrots, shredded
- 1/3 c. red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 3 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- Prepare the slaw. In a small bowl, stir together the mashed avocado, lime juice, mayonnaise and salt. This will be the dressing for the slaw. Toss the baby kale, red cabbage, red onion and carrots in a medium bowl, then toss with the dressing until everything is coated. Set aside.
- Set out the tortillas, then lay 3 oz. of smoked salmon in the center of each. Top salmon with a few thick slices of avocado and half of the slaw. Roll up the wraps, then serve and enjoy.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!