The classic dip that you know and love receives the street corn treatment in this recipe. The smooth, creamy taste of mashed Avocados From Mexico is a scrumptious companion to sweet, roasted corn. Add a dash of chili powder for some bonus kick and garnish with a dollop of sour cream for a restaurant-style showmanship.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 c. Corn, yellow, roasted
- 2 T. Cotija cheese
- 2 T. Sour cream
- 2 T. Tomato, diced
- 1 ea. Garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. Lime juice
- 1 T. Onion, red, minced
- 1/8 t. Chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Sour cream, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lime juice and sour cream. Salt to taste.
- Add corn, cheese, tomato, garlic, onion and chili powder to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!