Take your guac to the beach! With cantaloupe, jicama, fresh mint, crunchy pepitas and feta cheese, Mojito Guac is the perfect way to enjoy an appetizer whether you are looking at the water or in the backyard!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 c. Cantaloupe, diced
- 1/2 c. Jicama, diced
- 1/4 c. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. Pepitas, salted
- 2 T. Mint leaves, chopped
- 1 T. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Mint leaf, to garnish
- Jicama stick, to garnish
- Lime wedge, to garnish
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cantaloupe, jicama, cheese, pepitas and mint leaves to guacamole mixture. Gently stir until well combined.
- Garnish with mint, jicama and lime wedge.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!