- 6 ea. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 ea. Fresno chile, sliced
- 1 ea. basil leaf, finely chopped
- 1 ea. green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 t. lime juice
- 1 t. lime zest
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1 t. orange zest
- 1/2 t. ginger, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bag Takis® Fuego, Fajita or Nitro rolled tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the avocados with the tomatoes, Fresno chiles, basil, lime juice, lime zest, lemon zest, orange zest, ginger and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with queso fresco and green onions.
- Serve with Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!