- 3 ea. jalapeños, hot smoked
- 3 ea. Fresno chiles, hot smoked
- 3 ea. baby sweet bell peppers, hot smoked
- 6 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. tomatillos, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. red onion, small dice
- 1/2 T. garlic, minced
- 1/8 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 5 ea. dried chile de árbol
- 1/2 T. salt
- Remove the stems from the jalapeños, Fresno chiles, and bell pepper. Place in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the avocados, tomatillos, onions, garlic, cilantro, chile de árbol, and salt into the same blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the puréed chile and avocado mixture; mix until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!