- 4 ea. jumbo shrimp
- 2 ea. flour tortillas
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced thinly
- 1/2 ea. lime, juice
- 1/2 c. red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 c. salsa
- 2 T. pickled jalapeño, chopped
- Warm the tortillas on a skillet or in the microwave. If using a skillet, heat to medium and place tortilla in skillet for 30-60 seconds or until lightly browned, flip and brown for another 30 seconds.
- In a large pot, bring 1 quart of water to boil. Place shrimp in a steamer basket and place on top of the pot; cover. Do not submerge shrimp. Remove some water if necessary. Steam the shrimp until pink. Remove shells then chop shrimp into smaller pieces.
- Mix the shrimp, lime juice, jalapeño, salsa, and red seedless grapes in a bowl, stirring gently.
- Place half of the shrimp-salsa mix each of the tortillas. Top with avocado slices, roll into wrap and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!