- 4 ea. English muffins, split & toasted
- 1 oz. mayonnaise
- 4 oz. flat iron steak, grilled & thinly sliced
- 4 ea. eggs, scrambled
- 4 ea. slices of cheddar cheese
- Bloody Mary Avocado Salsa:
- 1 oz. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled & diced
- 1 oz. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 oz. cucumber, medium dice
- 1/2 oz. celery, medium dice
- 1/2 oz. radish, small dice
- 1/2 oz. onion, small dice
- 1 ea. sliced pickled jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 T. lime juice
- 1/2 t. horseradish, grated
- 1 oz. Bloody Mary mix
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, add avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, radishes, onions, jalapeños, lime juice, horseradish, Bloody Mary mix, and salt; mix until well combined.
- Spread mayonnaise on each English muffin bottom. Layer with steak, eggs, cheese, and avocado salsa; cover with English muffin top.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!