Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More! INGREDIENTS 1 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico 2 c. strawberries, hulled 2-1/2 c. 2% milk 1 T. sugar INSTRUCTIONS Add ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. If smoothie is too thick, add cold water to thin out until desired consistency. Evenly distribute between 2 chilled glasses and serve. Nutrition Facts Recipe makes 2 servings
Serving Size 1 serving ( 0 ) Amount per serving Calories 380
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Daily Value* Total Fat 21g 27% Saturated Fat 6g 30% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat g Monounsaturated Fat g Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium 150mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 41g 15% Dietary Fiber 10g 34% Total Sugars 29g Includes 6g Added Sugars 12% Protein 13g Vitamin D 4mcg 20% Calcium 401mg 30% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 1130mg 25%
DID YOU KNOW? THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!