- 1 c. Rolled oats, prepared
- 1 ea Avocados from Mexico, large, seeded, peeled
- 1/4 c. Pumpkin puree, prepared
- 1/4 c. Peanut butter, creamy, prepared
- 1 + 1/2 t. Cinnamon spice, ground
- 1 pinch Sea salt, ground
- 2 T. Mini chocolate chips
- 12 ea Pretzel sticks, prepared
- 6 ea Avocados from Mexico, large, seeded
- In a food processor, process the oats until coarse flour.
- Add avocado and pumpkin puree, process until blended.
- Scrape sides with a spatula and add peanut butter, cinnamon, and salt.
- Process until all is well blended, the mixture will be soft and sticky.
- Place in a container in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and roll into 12 bite-sized balls using your palms.
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper and place it back in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Place decorated pumpkin balls inside of the avocado half where pit has been removed.
- Serve within an hour or store in the fridge for up to three days.