- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c. bulgur, cooked
- 2 T. tomatoes, diced
- 1-1/2 T. scallions, finely chopped
- 1 T. mint, finely chopped
- 1 T. Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 T. feta cheese crumbled
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in bulgur, tomatoes, scallions, mint, parsley, and feta cheese until well combined. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!