Loaded with guacamole, queso, Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips, lettuce and tomato, this beef burger takes flavor to a whole new level. Sandwiched between a brioche bun, this is the perfect burger for a weekend party or football tailgate!
- 4 ea. Brioche buns, toasted
- 4 ea. 7 oz. Ground beef patties (80/20), cooked and seasoned
- 1/2 c. Queso, prepared
- 4 oz. Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips, fuego flavor
- 8 ea. Green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 ea. Tomato slices
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1.5 T. White onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. Jalapeño pepper, (seeds removed), finely chopped
- 1 T. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. Lime juice
- 1/4 t. Kosher salt
- Remove stem from avocado.
- Cut avocado in half from top to bottom.
- Twist one half of the avocado to pull two halves apart.
- Remove pit from avocado.
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocado and place into a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently mash the avocados with lime juice and salt.
- Gently fold in onions, jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
- On four large plates, evenly distribute the bottom half of the buns.
- On each bun, place the lettuce and burger patty.
- Drizzle the queso on top of each burger patty and top with Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips and tomato.
- Spread the guacamole on top of the tomato slices.
- Place the top half of the bun on each burger and poke a toothpick through the top.