- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 1 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 6 ea. eggs
- 2 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3/4 t. hot sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 c. tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/2 c. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell peppers; cook for 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cilantro, hot sauce, and salt until well combined. Pour mixture into skillet along with crushed tortilla chips. Cook and stir continuously until eggs are set but still soft.
- Sprinkle with cheese, remove from heat and cover. Let stand for 1 minute until cheese is melted. Top with avocados.