A great way to start your morning is with a satisfying breakfast. Huevos rancheros is a traditional Mexican morning meal made with tortillas, topped with refried beans, a fried egg, tomato salsa, queso fresco and fresh sliced avocados.
- 1 ea. canned tomatoes with chiles
- 8 ea. large eggs
- Cooking spray as needed
- 4 ea. corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 c. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled & sliced
- In a small sauce pan, heat the tomatoes.
- In a medium skillet, cook two eggs at a time over-easy or until desired doneness.
- To assemble, place two eggs on each tortilla. Top with tomatoes, cheese, and avocado.