Baked avocado eggs topped with crispy turkey bacon and cilantro are the perfect addition to any party appetizer spread! Flavorful and satisfying, your guests are sure to enjoy every bite!
- 2 ea. large eggs
- 1 ea. large Avocados From Mexico
- 2 T. turkey bacon, diced
- 1 T. cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Slice the avocados in half; remove the pit and, using a spoon, remove 2 tablespoons of the meat, creating a small cavity in the center.
- Place the avocado halves in the center of the sheet, keeping them upright.
- Gently crack 1 egg over each half, try to keep the yolk intact. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes until the eggs white are completely cooked but the yolks still runny.
- While avocado filled eggs bake, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey bacon and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, until it is completely crisp.
- Once avocados are cooked, remove from heat and top each half with the crispy bacon and chopped cilantro and serve.