- 1 ea. small baguette
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, thinly sliced
- 8 ea. bacon, slices and cooked
- 2 ea. lettuce leaves
- 1 ea. Campari tomato
- 2 T. Mayonnaise
- Cut the baguette vertically into 2 halves, then slice lengthwise.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bottom half of each baguette.
- Next, place the lettuce leaves on the bottom halves of the baguette. Then add sliced tomato and cooked bacon slices. Lay avocado slices on top of bacon, top with the other 2 pieces of bread and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!