Celebrate Sunday Funday with this flavorful and exciting combination of a Stuffed Spicy Chicken “Tavo”, Green TABASCO® Sauce and a Lime-A-Rita.
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 Avocados From Mexico
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon TABASCO® Green Sauce
- 4 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit. Scoop out about a tablespoon of flesh and roughly dice. Reserve both the diced avocado flesh and the avocado skin halves. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until well done, making sure to brown the chicken on all sides. Once chicken is fully cooked, about 4-5 minutes, add taco seasoning and toss. Deglaze the pan with lime juice and TABASCO® Green Sauce, cooking on medium high heat for about 30 seconds to allow the flavors to marry. Remove pan from heat and gently fold into the reserved diced avocados. Transfer the mixture into the halved avocado skins. Garnish each stuffed avocado with cheese, sour cream, diced tomato, onion and cilantro leaves.