- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 c. water
- 1 ea. large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1/2 ea. English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 3 T. sour cream
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 T. sherry vinegar
- 1 T. hot sauce
- 2 t. kosher salt
- Purée all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Taste the soup and adjust salt and acid if needed. Chill for at least an hour before serving. Once cold, evenly distribute soup into 4 bowls and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!