Smoked salmon, cucumber and cream cheese are rolled up to make a delicious appetizer or meal. Served with a refreshing champagne vinegar dressing and topped with sesame seeds, this is a delicious treat for holiday celebrations or for special brunch occasions – Mother’s Day, Easter or Christmas morning.
- 4 T. softened cream cheese
- 1 T. chives
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, sliced
- 1/2 ea. cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. champagne vinegar
- 1 t. sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, chives, and lemon juice and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- On each piece of salmon, spread cheese mixture add slices of avocado and cucumber pieces and roll gently, keeping the ingredients compact. When all rolls are prepared, place them on a large plate and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, make the dressing: Combine olive oil, vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl and whisk until emulsified.
- To serve, cut the salmon rolls with a serrated knife. Serve on a plate and drizzle with dressing.