- 2 ea. 4-ounce roasted chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 ea. Head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico
- 1 ea. medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 c. celery, diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. green onions, minced
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocado, lime juice, and dijon mustard until creamy.
- Add in chicken, celery, cilantro, and green onions and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Spoon avocado chicken salad into lettuce cups and top with tomato slices.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!