- 1 lb. red snapper fillets
- 1/2 c. lemon juice (set aside 1 T. in a bowl for ceviche mixture)
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 ea. medium white onion, minced
- 4 ea. large green olives
- 1 ea. Serrano chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 T. cilantro
- 1 t. dry oregano
- Salt to taste
- Prepare marinade. Cut the fillets of fish into cubes and let marinate in the lemon juice in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- When fish is done marinating, rinse it with cold water to remove excess lemon juice. Pat dry the fish with paper towels.
- Prepare ceviche. In a bowl, mix the fish with the tomatoes, cilantro, oregano, chili, onion, salt to taste, avocado and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- To serve, evenly distribute the ceviche into 4 martini style glasses and garnish with an olive on top.