This is nacho average guac! Layered on top of cheesy tortilla chips, this guac is full of chicken, beans and tomato and a dish your family and friends will love! Grab a chip and dig in!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 c. Yellow tortilla chips
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 c. tomatoes, diced
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Taco seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Sour cream, to garnish
- On a large microwave-safe plate, evenly distribute tortilla chips, Sprinkle with cheese until all chips are covered.
- Heat chips in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately 25 seconds.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice and taco seasoning. Salt to taste.
- Add beans, cheese, chicken and tomatoes to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute guacamole on top of chips. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.