Frozen strawberries, raspberries, yogurt and milk make a perfect strawberries and cream base for this smoothie bowl! Topped with avocado, strawberries, coconut, honey, chia and hemp seeds, this will sweet treat will cool you down and fill you up!
- 8 c. Stawberries, frozen
- 2 c. Raspberries, frozen
- 2 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 1 c. Lactose-free milk, 2%
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 8 ea. Stawberries, sliced
- 3/4 c. Coconut chips
- 2. t. Chia seeds
- 2 t. Honey
- 1/2 t. Hemp seeds
- In a blender, add frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries, yogurt and milk. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie base.
- In four large bowls, evenly distribute the smoothie and then top with avocado, fresh strawberries, coconut chips, and chia seeds.
- Drizzle honey over the avocado and sprinkle with hemp seeds.