- 4 ea. tomatillos, finely diced
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. white onion, finely diced
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, minced
- 1/3 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, cut into wedges
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatillos, onions, serrano chile and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with queso fresco.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!