- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped & divided
- 1/4 c. smoked almonds, roughly chopped
- 3 T. blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. white onion, finely chopped
- 1 t. TABASCO Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- 1 t. kosher salt
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the onions, half of the cilantro and salt to make a paste.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onion paste, remaining cilantro, lime juice, TABASCO, almonds and blue cheese until well combined and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!