- 8 ea. hot dogs
- 8 oz. crescent rolls
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. pineapple, diced
- 1/2 T. jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 T. lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- To make the wraps, unroll the crescent rolls, and spread 1 T. of pineapple at the larger end of each crescent. place one hot dog on the same spot, then roll until the hot dog is wrapped with the entire roll. Place a sheet pan lined with parchment. Bake the wraps for 11-13 minutes, or until crisp and brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- To make the dip, stir the mashed avocado with the jalapeño pepper, lime juice, and salt. Evenly distribute dip into 8 small, individual bowls and serve with each wrap.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!