Grab your boots, Cowboy hat and chips! Guac on the Ranch is saddled up with beef, tomatoes, sour cream, chives, ranch seasoning and sure to rope in all your guests!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 4 oz. Beef, 90/10 lean, ground
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. Sour cream
- 2 T. Ranch seasoning
- 1 T. Chives, chopped
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Sour cream, to garnish
- In a large skillet, warm avocado oil and add ground beef. Brown beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes), until there is no pink.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add sour cream and ranch seasoning and guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add cooked beef and tomatoes to guacamole mixture.
- Top with sour cream and sprinkle with chives.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!