- 2 ea. wraps
- 1 c. canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise (julienned)
- 1 ea. small pickle, thinly sliced lengthwise (julienned)
- 1 ea. small carrot, thinly sliced lengthwise (julienned)
- 1 ea. green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. pickle juice
- Pinch cumin
- Pinch smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix avocado, chickpeas, lemon juice, pickle juice, green onion and seasonings in a bowl. Stir well.
- Taste test for flavor and drizzle in olive oil. Mix well.
- Warm your wrap in the microwave for 15-20 seconds or broil in oven for 1-3 minutes for a crispier texture. On each wrap distribute the spinach, chickpea, avocado mixture, carrots, cucumbers and pickles.
- Roll the wrap tightly, cut and serve.