If you are looking for a spicy, flavorful twist to spread for sandwiches, crackers, burgers and more, try this avocado chipotle spread! Made with adobe sauce, creamy avocado, chipotle chiles and olive oil, this spread will dazzle anything you spread it on! Plus, this recipe features healthy avocados, which taste great and contribute nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, including 11% of the Daily Value (DV) for dietary fiber, 10% of the DV for folate, 6% of the DV for vitamin E, 6% of the DV for potassium, 4% of the DV for vitamin C and 2% of the DV for iron per 50 g serving.
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 T. adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles)
- 1-1/2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado to desired consistency.
- Fold in chipotle, adobo sauce, olive oil, and lime juice until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.