Garnished with avocado, this soup made with fish broth is simply scrumptious! Flavored with garlic, onion, tomato, coriander and shrimp, every bite will satisfy you!
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado hass skinless and boneless
- 6 green tomatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups fish broth
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 cooked potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 pounds of shrimp, clean and without skin
- In a blender blend the tomatoes with a little salt and pepper. You can add a pinch of sugar to prevent acidity.
- Cook in a pan the garlic, oil, onion and tomatoes for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the fish broth (can buy it at the supermarket already prepared) potatoes (maybe already cooked) and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes over low heat. Then add the shrimp and leave to cook for other 5 min over medium heat. When it comes to serving accompany with slices of avocado as a garnish.