Matcha-doing? Hopefully drinking this delicious smoothie made with matcha powder, frozen bananas, avocado, milk, yogurt and honey! Green as can be, it's the perfect way to satisfy your hunger!
- 6 ea. Bananas, frozen
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1-1/3 c. Fairlife milk, 2%
- 1 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 1/4 c. Matcha
- 1-1/2 T. Honey
- 4 ea. Banana slices
- Matcha powder, to garnish
- In a blender, add bananas, avocado, milk, Greek yogurt, matcha and honey. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie.
- In four large glasses, evenly distribute the smoothie mixture and top with banana slices and matcha powder.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!