- 12 ea. English cucumber thin slices
- 2 ea. slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 T. vegetable-flavored cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In the toaster, toast the two slices of bread until done to your liking. Meanwhile, mix the mashed avocado with salt and pepper to taste.
- When toast is finished, spread each slice with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese. Evenly distribute the mashed avocado mixture between the toast and spread it on top of the cream cheese. Top each slice with 6 slices of cucumber, then sprinkle on more salt and pepper to taste.