Salads are a fresh and tasty addition to any meal! Shrimp pairs nicely with the creaminess of avocado and sour cream to create a meal or snack that you can layer on a cracker, wrap in a lettuce leaf or spread on a whole grain piece of bread. Incorporating fresh Hass avocados in your family's everyday recipes helps to increase your fruit and vegetable intake. They're delicious, heart-healthy, and a source of naturally good fats.
- 1 lb. shrimp, cooked, peeled, & deveined
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 c. tomato, small dice
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 T. lime juice
- 2 T. onion, minced
- 2 T. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- In a large bowl, add shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro lime juice, onions, jalapeños, salt, and pepper; mix gently until well combined.