Avocado, chunky pineapple and red onion make a fresh salad! Topped with a citrus dressing, this salad is great for a tasty summer night!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups of pineapple chunks
- 2 avocados hass skinless and seedless cubed
- 1 romaine lettuce into slices
- 1 medium red onion cut into small slices
- In a blender mix oil of olive, the vinegar, sugar and orange juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl mix lettuce, pineapple, onion and avocado and slowly pour the dressing to your liking.