When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups of pineapple chunks
- 2 avocados hass skinless and seedless cubed
- 1 romaine lettuce into slices
- 1 medium red onion cut into small slices
- In a blender mix oil of olive, the vinegar, sugar and orange juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl mix lettuce, pineapple, onion and avocado and slowly pour the dressing to your liking.